cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Because iPhone size matters

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering how many of us are regretting the choice of iPhone you have purchased.

I got my 6 plus today and still in shock about the size! Will it take some getting used to or should I just swap it for the 6.... DECISIONS!

Shocked

Message 1 of 64
63 REPLIES 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm also very glad I did order online, I heard the Apple store queues were phenomenal today
Message 11 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
The one in Leeds was massive. 😞
Message 12 of 64

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92914 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 13 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where I am in Brighton the store is in the shopping mall so it wrapped around apparently and were are 250+ people at 9:30am
Message 14 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
It does astonish me why people feel the need to stand in line.

Must have I suppose.
Message 15 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still can't decide what to do I'm so indecisive... I feel that this is way big but then the 6 maybe just not that much different enough from the 5S. Mega confused guys 😞
Message 16 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went from the 4s to the 6 and I find it big enough for me. I like using one hand and handling the 6 + it just doesn't work with the size. My wife has the 5 and there is a good difference still with the 6 being bigger. It is just my opinion tho and you should go for what works best for you. I find I need two hands to hold a larger 5.5 screen which I tried out in the Apple store and with my lifestyle of rushing around the 6 is just big enough to operate one handedly. I reckon alot of people will be surprised on how big the 6+ is coming from any other iphone model unless your already use to the bigger android phones. Good luck on your choice slight_smile

Message 17 of 64

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I went from the 4s to the 6 and I find it big enough for me. I like using one hand and handling the 6 + it just doesn't work with the size. My wife has the 5 and there is a good difference still with the 6 being bigger. It is just my opinion tho and you should go for what works best for you. I find I need two hands to hold a larger 5.5 screen which I tried out in the Apple store and with my lifestyle of rushing around the 6 is just big enough to operate one handedly. I reckon alot of people will be surprised on how big the 6+ is coming from any other iphone model unless your already use to the bigger android phones. Good luck on your choice slight_smile

Exactly right @Anonymous  Everyone has different reasons for going for big or smaller phones. It is not always about a status symbol. For me, my choice of bigger phone is purely down to me needing a bgger screen etc due to eyesight and handling the 'keyboard'...

As one gets a little older.. these are the things a lot of us may struggle with (sadly):smilie_frech_065:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys. I've slept on it and I can't seem to make sense of having such a big phone. It's a lovely display but having tiny hands I struggle so much even just holding it. Going to exchange it for the 6 I think thats the right decision for me
Message 19 of 64

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks guys. I've slept on it and I can't seem to make sense of having such a big phone. It's a lovely display but having tiny hands I struggle so much even just holding it. Going to exchange it for the 6 I think thats the right decision for me

That is as good a reason as any then @Anonymous . No use having a phone that you find unmanageable wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 64