Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple logo upon login?

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Has anyone else had this bug where as soon as you enter your password and enter the screen flashes black with the apple logo. Exactly the same screen from turning on/ resetting phone.

Nothing appears to be affected phone wise other than calling forwarding activates and safari signs out of everything your using currently.

Any ideas?

Tried restored/restarts
Drained battery then charged it
Restarted iPhone.

Doesn't happen every time so annoyingly its not reproducible upon demand for the apple boys and girls. So might struggle to get a replacement.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
See, user error lol
Message 21 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
😞

•evil eyes• haha
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 22 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
You legend Fatboy I completely forgot about the diagnostic area.

I have three panic.plist that coincide with some of the crashes.

However I do have numerous ones called "latest crash fake-a-text.plist" which coincide with the crashes.

Fake a txt is some dumb app my ex played with on my phone that didn't work so I "removed" it apparently it didn't disappear as much as I'd of hoped:(

Hmm I'm going to blank the phone again start it from scratch then restore from the back up previous to the installation of the app.

I've got to give the iPhone credit. If these are crashes its defiantly not in the same league as BSODs:)

I had Panic.plist on my iPhone 4S. I tried restoring as new, but it made no difference.

Basically once your iPhone gets panic.plist its a hardware issue and its only a matter of time before they come back.

One of the suggestions Apple Support would tell you to try would be restoring as new. So at least you can tell them you've tried this. I expect you will get your iPhone replaced on the spot if you go to an Apple Store slight_smile

Message 23 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
To be honest I've scratched my corner a little bit and its bugging me so another reason to go.

Ill book in tomorrow if I have time:)

Cheers everyone (minus a few, you know who you are:P)
Message 24 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 25 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 26 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
He knows I am joking. LOL
Message 27 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha I had never seen that before:) brilliant video:)
Message 29 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
As amusing as the "solution" to this thread is I really feel Fatboy should be awarded it.
Message 30 of 35