Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple logo upon login?

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Has anyone else had this bug where as soon as you enter your password and enter the screen flashes black with the apple logo. Exactly the same screen from turning on/ resetting phone.

Nothing appears to be affected phone wise other than calling forwarding activates and safari signs out of everything your using currently.

Any ideas?

Tried restored/restarts
Drained battery then charged it
Restarted iPhone.

Doesn't happen every time so annoyingly its not reproducible upon demand for the apple boys and girls. So might struggle to get a replacement.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Definitely solved! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Done & done. Topic lockedSmiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Let us know what phone you end up with Liquid, but in fairness get the iphone looked at before you pass it on:smileywink:

Message 13 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Which iPhone is it

Message 14 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Without doubt it is User error. slight_smile

Message 16 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Oi:P haha

Ill see what apple have to say tomorrow:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 17 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
Has anyone else had this bug where as soon as you enter your password and enter the screen flashes black with the apple logo. Exactly the same screen from turning on/ resetting phone.

Nothing appears to be affected phone wise other than calling forwarding activates and safari signs out of everything your using currently.

Any ideas?

Tried restored/restarts
Drained battery then charged it
Restarted iPhone.

Doesn't happen every time so annoyingly its not reproducible upon demand for the apple boys and girls. So might struggle to get a replacement.

It might be an idea to check in Settings/General/About, scroll to the bottom, and touch Diagnostic & Usage, then Diagnostic & Usage Data. Once in there see if there are any entries called PANIC.PLIST.

If there are any, then you have an hardware issue (logic board fault) and this can only be solved by having your iPhone replaced.

If you live near an Apple Store, book an Genius Bar appointent:

http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

Or failing that, give Apple a call on:

0844 209 0611 and they will be able to provide you with some repair/replacment options.

Message 18 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
never seen this on any of my iPhones, im sure they will swap it out as sounds like a hardware issue than software
Message 19 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You legend Fatboy I completely forgot about the diagnostic area.

I have three panic.plist that coincide with some of the crashes.

However I do have numerous ones called "latest crash fake-a-text.plist" which coincide with the crashes.

Fake a txt is some dumb app my ex played with on my phone that didn't work so I "removed" it apparently it didn't disappear as much as I'd of hoped:(

Hmm I'm going to blank the phone again start it from scratch then restore from the back up previous to the installation of the app.

I've got to give the iPhone credit. If these are crashes its defiantly not in the same league as BSODs:)
Message 20 of 35