Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple logo upon login?

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Has anyone else had this bug where as soon as you enter your password and enter the screen flashes black with the apple logo. Exactly the same screen from turning on/ resetting phone.

Nothing appears to be affected phone wise other than calling forwarding activates and safari signs out of everything your using currently.

Any ideas?

Tried restored/restarts
Drained battery then charged it
Restarted iPhone.

Doesn't happen every time so annoyingly its not reproducible upon demand for the apple boys and girls. So might struggle to get a replacement.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 35
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
Has anyone else had this bug where as soon as you enter your password and enter the screen flashes black with the apple logo. Exactly the same screen from turning on/ resetting phone.

Nothing appears to be affected phone wise other than calling forwarding activates and safari signs out of everything your using currently.

Any ideas?

Tried restored/restarts
Drained battery then charged it
Restarted iPhone.

Doesn't happen every time so annoyingly its not reproducible upon demand for the apple boys and girls. So might struggle to get a replacement.

It might be an idea to check in Settings/General/About, scroll to the bottom, and touch Diagnostic & Usage, then Diagnostic & Usage Data. Once in there see if there are any entries called PANIC.PLIST.

If there are any, then you have an hardware issue (logic board fault) and this can only be solved by having your iPhone replaced.

If you live near an Apple Store, book an Genius Bar appointent:

http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

Or failing that, give Apple a call on:

0844 209 0611 and they will be able to provide you with some repair/replacment options.

View solution in original post

Message 18 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Had no problems like this and running the latest software. Have you tried a restore from previous backup?

Message 2 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Yup no luck:/ its not a huge issue just annoying/I'm wondering if its a sign of worse to come.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 35

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
Any ideas?
Get a Nexus 4 slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha it's tempting I'm getting angrier and angrier with this phone:(
Message 5 of 35

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'm going to have a play with a few phones see if any take my fancy and ill flog this one.

Cheers guys:)
Message 7 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Liquid wrote:
Any ideas?

lol - you accepted that as an answer, Liquid? Not sure if that's going to be helpful for everyone slight_smile

Message 8 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Haha slight_smile

true jonsie does have the solution however inclined I am to agree with mi5:)

Message 9 of 35

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

@Liquid wrote:
Any ideas?

lol - you accepted that as an answer, Liquid? Not sure if that's going to be helpful for everyone slight_smile

It will 100% guarantee that anyone with the same problem will never have to see it again slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 35