• 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23585898

and direct apple link

http://www.apple.com/support/usbadapter-takeback/

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Just a reminder about off topic posts

7. Stay on topic: To help everyone, please try to stick to the topic, and start a new thread if there is something unrelated you’d like to discuss. If a question has been asked before in the thread, or if a thread starts to head off topic a member of the Community staff may move the comments/thread somewhere more appropriate.

As the op I want all moved or locked

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 31 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Really??

We're discussing Apple chargers so I'm not sure how this is unrelated.

Message 32 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
I believe where Adam is coming from is that the original post highlighted what Apple is offering as a Customer Service gesture ,to remedy the issue highlighted recently in the media.

And the discussion has now wandered into Apples ethics on what chargers they provide and why, to them making undue profit which is slightly off topic.

This discussion is valid but maybe in its own thread if someone wants to start one.
Message 33 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I believe where Adam is coming from is that the original post highlighted what Apple is offering as a Customer Service gesture ,to remedy the issue highlighted recently in the media.

And the discussion has now wandered into Apples ethics on what chargers they provide and why, to them making undue profit which is slightly off topic.

This discussion is valid but maybe in its own thread if someone wants to start one.

I agree.

Apple's ethics etc are a different topic altogther.

I've seen many posts on the Macrumours forum where Apple's ethics are mentioned, and usually it ends up like world war 3 with some of the posters :). The thing I can't understand is why some of the posters on Macrumours join what is essentially an Apple products, software forum, when they clearly dislike Apple so much Smiley Indifferent

Message 34 of 34