cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple UK Online Store 7-10 Working Days for Dispatch

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just placed order ... was in there like a shot almost immediately after open...

Massive constrained supply i reckon

Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 00.05.29.png

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just placed order ... was in there like a shot almost immediately after open...

Massive constrained supply i reckon

Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 00.05.29.png

Exactly the same for me. I was there dead on 12:01 when ordering started. I went for the black & space grey model.

Never known that long of a dispatch time though, even on launch day. I expect with there been no pre orders for the 5s and also with them been in really low amounts too.

Time scale might come down though. I can remember when I ordered my iMac, there been a 3 week wait, but mine ended up coming in exactly 2 weeks in the end.

Gonna be so tired in the morning though. Glad I got one ordered though slight_smile

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

have you guys called up or done it online. the website doesnt seem to let you order yet

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can go for the optimistic angle and say that they have a limited amount in Synchreon's warehouse that'll ship quick ... otherwise at 7-10 working they're shipping direct from Shenzen factory to UK and we'll have to wait.

Just have to wait for that dispatched email now slight_smile
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
@johnson1

I ordered from the website (64g space grey) at about 12.05 - you should be able to get on too.
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered online at about 2 minutes past midnight ...
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck Guys,

I hope the delivery estimate date holds.

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

have you guys called up or done it online. the website doesnt seem to let you order yet

I done it via the Apple Store app on my iPhone as the site was still showing the updating the site poster. I jumped on the app at exactly 12:00am, but it was 12:01am when the ordering officially started from Apple. Order went through first time, no problems at all.

Message 8 of 8