cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xperia u wont connect to internet

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have the simplicity sim, £7.50 unlimited texts and £1 a day for unlimited internet, which ivehad no problem with at all, today i got a new phone, the xperia u, it let me set it up, go on facebook and i downloaded an ap, but then it started popping up with a message saying that i had used all my data for the day and would only be able to use it again after midnight,
theres no wifi spots at the moment that i can connect to, and it wont let me connect to the internet again, i keep getting things showing me notifications im getting on facebook, but then when i click on it to view it it says i cant because theres no internet connection. ive done all the set up stuff.

anyone any idea?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You'll have to wait until Midnight if you can't get a wifi connection. You will always use a lot of data when you first set up a new phone as it will sync your contacts, pictures etc.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You'll have to wait until Midnight if you can't get a wifi connection. You will always use a lot of data when you first set up a new phone as it will sync your contacts, pictures etc.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2