Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

test

Brian2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I left three and switched to o2 on may 2018 not long after that I realised I wasn't receiving calls or texts from the three network all other networks we're fine I contacted o2 and explained this on numerous occasions and after back and forward conversations I was told there's a problem with the phone and to send it back to the manufacturer I explained this problem still exists even when I put the sim card into a different phone but they wouldn't listen anyway I sent the phone away and put the sim card into a different phone while waiting I contacted o2 and finally found someone who understood my problem and within 2 days problem sorted and then I received message from the manufacturer saying we've found the problem and give us £200 and we'll fix it I contacted o2 and explained this but they are not interested and it's nothing to do with them just pay the bill,anybody somebody any ideas what I should do
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23040 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Brian2  That sounds very odd, and the manufacturer asking for £200 for repair also doesn't sound right. What phone were you having problems with? If the problem has been sorted, ask for the phone back from the manufacturer without them doing anything to it or you paying for anything. If you put your sim in and the phone works, you've saved yourself £200. If the problem recurs, contact the manufacturer's customer service again. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23040 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Brian2  That sounds very odd, and the manufacturer asking for £200 for repair also doesn't sound right. What phone were you having problems with? If the problem has been sorted, ask for the phone back from the manufacturer without them doing anything to it or you paying for anything. If you put your sim in and the phone works, you've saved yourself £200. If the problem recurs, contact the manufacturer's customer service again. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Brian2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Its a Sony xz2 and they've said the charging port needs replaced and that's what's causing the signal problems I explained there's only a problem with the three network all other networks are fine and how can the charging port only affect one network and he replied that I need to take it up with o2 so now I have to pay£25 to have the phone sent back broken and not repaired
Message 4 of 5

Brian2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was having issues with not receiving calls and texts from three network and this going on for months and o2 saying there's a problem with the phone and to send it back to sony and no matter how many times I explained it's not the phone because when I put the sim card into a different phone the problem is still the same and still they wouldn't listen so as requested I sent the phone away and while waiting I was still contacting o2 about this and finally found someone who knew what the problem was three didn't release my number from there side and problem sorted and then I received an email from Sony saying they've found the problem a faulty charging port so I contacted them to say there's no fault with the charging port and explained what was going on but no wouldn't have it insisted the charging port was the problem and it effecting the motherboard and we'll fix it for £217 what seriously the engineers report says it's faulty why is it not covered by warranty so I requested to have the phone sent back non-repaired when I received the phone back they hadn't even bothered to put the charging port back together properly and found it difficult to charge I contacted them again and asked why it's in this condition there reply was "wait for it" because I didn't pay to have it fixed there was also chip marks on each side of the frame and they blamed that on me and all o2 have done is refunded me £50 for for my troubles with the network absolutely ridulous so I'm left with a network issue that's now fixed but a broken phone that Sony say has faulty parts on there engineers report but not covered by warranty unbelievable
Message 5 of 5