Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Anonymous

samsung galaxy note

anyone knows when galaxy note will be available in o2 for the new customers?
Highlighted
Topics: 25
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

Re: samsung galaxy note

The coming soon page says "November" so probably the end of the month. If not, then who knows. Interested in it myself but baulking at either committing to a 24 month contract at at least an expected £40 per month or buying it sim free.
Sheepdog in "is that my trusty XDA Zest going down the pan justifying spending money" mode Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Topics: 25
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

[ Edited ]
Now available on the online shop: http://shop.o2.co.uk/mobile_phone/pay_m ... alaxy_Note
Hmmm will need to visit an o2 shop soon and see if its worth it. £27/all rounder seems to be relatively good value to me quickly doing the figures versus sim free.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I can't find an O2 shop with the phone in stock - available on-line which is no good for me - Anyone found this handset in stock at an O2 high street store?
I'm an O2 Open customer, at the end of my contract ready to sign up for another 2 years but can only recieve my discount in-store. None of the O2 shops I have spoken to seem to be able to even order the hadset in. I've tried the online O2 Shop but cannot recieve my O2 Open discount.
If it's an online only handset with O2 I think I'll keep my iPhone unlimited data, loads of minutes and texts tariff I'm on with a 30% discount and buy the handset sim free.
£499 at eXpansys for an EU handset with mains adaptor seems a fair price, especially since the VAT man gets the first £83 of the price and the P&P is free.