cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung galaxy note 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have had a galaxy note 2 (pay monthly) for a few months now,but recently i have been sent pictures via mms , i open the message & press download , it says currently un available , when the phone was new i accepted the usual settings , how do i check the mms setting or do they need to be sent to me again, i tried the o2 guru - no good there, lots of questions not many answers

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Start off by texting the word ACTIVE to 2020. Save and apply the settings that get sent back then restart the phone. Previously sent MMS messages may still not download though so test by sending one to yourself.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Start off by texting the word ACTIVE to 2020. Save and apply the settings that get sent back then restart the phone. Previously sent MMS messages may still not download though so test by sending one to yourself.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2