cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

password for opening down loads

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't open any Internet down loads now as ask for my password which I have never had and don't know where to set it up to? On a Samsung Galaxy 3

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Obviously you have changed a setting somewhere on the phone or its a specific issue with the mobile version of the website you are trying to view. As you have given no useful information for others to check if they get similar issues and as my crystal ball is broken I can't go any further with this other than to suggest you do a factory reset to see if it clears the problem
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Can you access the internet on the phone at all?

Are you trying to connect by wi-fi?

Or are these file attachments that you can't open in emails?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
or maybe you have encrypted or protected your SD card ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi no problem accessing internet, yes its wireless I am using, internet web site pages is the problem, not sure bout email as havnt tried but then never had problem with either before, as for card where do I check that to?
Thanks Tammy
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just checked encryption situation and it just offers instructions to set up 6 digit unlock password but cannot go any further as won't light up and just sticks!
Message 5 of 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Are you trying to download from Google Play? Do you have a G-Mail account?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
No just a website with details of equestrian related events etc, never had this problem before when used this site
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes forward have g mail account but don't use for anything knowingly
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I think we're all struggling to understand the problem TBH...... Can you download off the same website on a PC or laptop without been asked for passwords? I'm wondering if you need to be a signed in member of the website?

Currently using:
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
What don't you understand? I have no problem using the laptop for the same website so the problem lies with the phone.
Message 10 of 11