cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Sales Staff

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2,

You need to look at your sales staff and have them do what customers ask, I only wanted to renew my contract and phone but that does not seem to be easy as all he would talk about was sim only deals and keep my phone, told him several times not interested in what he was talking about and asked him what I wanted and he came back with "Ok I got a great sim card only deal for you" That is when I said bye Sales and bye o2. Unbelievable been with o2 for many many years and can't get any joy crazy

iechyd da

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiya Mate,
I thought it had to be me or something lol, Leave it today and try again tomorrow. Nah got rid of my o2 BB nearly 2years ago, as could just about get 2Mb, went to infinity 40Mb/10Mb and then got updated to 80Mb/20Mb, with constant TP of 78Mb/19Mb lol. I even told him I had deals from other carriers for what I wanted but nope made no difference to him. CSA or ATOS lol
iechyd da

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It sounds as if the CSA was on a mission, try again with another one! slight_smile

Have you tried upgrading in MyO2, much easier?

Don't you have O2 Broadband too, don't forget your £5 a month discount if so?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiya Mate,
I thought it had to be me or something lol, Leave it today and try again tomorrow. Nah got rid of my o2 BB nearly 2years ago, as could just about get 2Mb, went to infinity 40Mb/10Mb and then got updated to 80Mb/20Mb, with constant TP of 78Mb/19Mb lol. I even told him I had deals from other carriers for what I wanted but nope made no difference to him. CSA or ATOS lol
iechyd da

Message 3 of 3