cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number transfer

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi please can someone give me advice. my pay monthly number should have been transfered to a new PAYG sim yesterday. the sim new sim was activated but the number has not yet transfered, i contacted 02 last night and they said it would be transfered in the next couple of hours... that was almost 24 hours ago though (and i've been turning my phone off every hour to see if that fixes it but dosent) 😞

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sounds like the sim swap has failed, you can do it via text message, to do this, you need to send a message with the word “Swap” to 20220 to start the process.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
nope, its still connected and the new sim has been activated as iv topped up. dont understand why it hasn't transferred yet
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sounds like the sim swap has failed, you can do it via text message, to do this, you need to send a message with the word “Swap” to 20220 to start the process.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4