cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not recieving texts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

my lg gt540 has stopped receiving texts from a particular number, its does this before and i jts put the sim card in another phone and it worked but it hasnt worked this time round. any ideas how to fix it?

cheers 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Check in Settings, Call, Call reject list and see if the number is there.  If not prob try calling Customer Services.

Nice username wink

Samsung S8

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Check in Settings, Call, Call reject list and see if the number is there.  If not prob try calling Customer Services.

Nice username wink

Samsung S8
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have been havin the same problem on and off for the past couple of months seems to go through phases however tonight i got fed up with it and have been looking online for help this came up i tried it and now am recievin texts no problem so hope this helps manually register your mobile to the Vodafone network, then register back to O2. Provided there are no network faults in your area and your mobile/SIM are not faulty, any undelivered SMS will come to your mobile within a few minutes (for information on how to do this, check your user guide).it worked for me

Message 3 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Good advice, but not here as the problem is already marked as solved with another solution.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 4