cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nexus 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi am new to this an to my nexus phone  for some reason i carnt send a friend who is in my contacts  list alreday to another friend who also is in my  list via mms i have no options but for only whatsapp or email or blue tooth ????????? spent 2 hours trying to identify the problem  can any body help please is sooooooooooooo fraustrating

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Took me a while to figure out but the OP wants to send a vcf to a third party. Doing what MI5 suggested doesn't work on the Nexus 4 only gmail, BT and in my case Evernote as options appear. Only way I think will work if you use email then import it to the contacts.

From a quick google, it looks like this function isn't built in as standard. There may be an app out there but it's not something I'm familiar with anyway. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
I'm still waiting for my nexus to arrive so it may be different but on my S3 I open the contact I want to send then press menu and then share via. This brings up a list of 7 ways I can share the contact.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Took me a while to figure out but the OP wants to send a vcf to a third party. Doing what MI5 suggested doesn't work on the Nexus 4 only gmail, BT and in my case Evernote as options appear. Only way I think will work if you use email then import it to the contacts.

From a quick google, it looks like this function isn't built in as standard. There may be an app out there but it's not something I'm familiar with anyway. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Ah, it must be something that Samsung write in to the software then, but yes, if you email it once the recipient opens the attachments it will import it automatically.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4