cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost photos and video

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I got my first bolt on for the internet and I was setting it up all the photos and video disappeared.   Does anybody have any idea where they might have gone. I have an Galaxy s2.

Bebbles

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144738 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
Even if you had copied them to Google + they would still remain on the phone. Get the app and check if they are there https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.plus&feature=search_result#?t=...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144738 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
Only you can know what you did. Do you have a removable SD card?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
no I dont have a SD card. I was setting up my google account when it started to download everything, never to be seen again.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144738 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
Can you give us a bit more detail regarding what you did and what happened....? It's all a bit cryptic wink

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is just as I said.  I got my internet first bolt on for my phone. When I was signing in to google, I must have agreed to some sort of online storage, that is when all my pics disappeared.  Have tried google to no avail now I am trying o2.  Hopefully some-one will know how to retrieve them.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144738 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
Even if you had copied them to Google + they would still remain on the phone. Get the app and check if they are there https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.plus&feature=search_result#?t=...

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6