cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keeping number, which top up card do i use

Anonymous
Not applicable
my current phone is O2, I will be choosing to keep my number for the new phone, by using the form, not by using the same sim.
which E-top up card do I use, the one for current phone or the one which came with new phone?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Yes just carry on using the same top up card that has already been registered to your number. If it's damaged or in poor condition then you can obviously register the new card if you wish.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome to the Community Forum

I assume your upgrading your phone and need to use a different sized SIM card thus performing a SwapMySim moving your current phone number over to it.

If that's the case then you use your existing e top up card as it has been registered to your account already.

If you require official clarification perhaps ring O2 Customer Services on 4445.

Or alternatively top up using 4444 from your phone, via bank ATM machines or banking apps or via till voucher. O2 shops can top up your account from their store tills.
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Yes just carry on using the same top up card that has already been registered to your number. If it's damaged or in poor condition then you can obviously register the new card if you wish.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks both of you. changing phones is confusing, and i have never chosen to keep my number before.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome @Anonymous

Glad to be of help. wink
Message 5 of 5