cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello too everyone ,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Embarassed,Ive had a stroke a while back ,and another few minor ones ,So im just learning thingd all over again, if someone could please help with a sasungGT-S5230 IT DID WORKED ,WHEN I 1ST BOUGHT IT, BUT MY HAND BEING A BIT :smileysad:I STILL KEPT USING MY L,G PHONE BUT ITS NOW REALLY NEEDING THE BIN ,THE SAMSUNG HAS A NEW SIM CARD IN IT, I BOUGHT WHEN I GOT IT ,BUT NEVER USED , I INTENDED TOO ALSO CHANGE MY No AT THAT TIME  ANY HOW ITS COMING ON ,BUT IM JUDT GETTING THE No PAD WITH SOS AND CALL YES AND NO IF YOU TRY TOO CALL IT JUST DOESN,T DO ANYTHING ,IVE PRESSED LOTS OF NoS ALOT DONT EVEN LEAVE A STAR UP IN TH TOP PART SOME DOES IVE DONE SOMETHING ,ANYONE HELP PLEASE AND THANKYOU LOOBYLOO

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

It sounds as if you need to get your phone number onto your new sim card, but you may need some assistance to do it. Try going to this link and see if you can figure it out http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/. If not, you may have to get someone to help you. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
If it has been a while the sim may no longer be active. You would need to call O2 to get the sim activated and your number changed over to the new sim. If you are pay as you go call 4445 or if on contract call 202 or from a landline 0844 809 0202 (contract) or 0844 809 0222 (pay as you go).
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If you are able to do so, you could just pop into an O2 store especially if you want to change your number. They will sort everything out for you and make sure the phone is all set up for you.

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi thanks But I cannot, get it On Well it goes on But all Thats there , is The No keypad, And A box sometimes Appears Saying Sos ? loobyloo
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Maybe the number box is coming up because it is expecting you to enter a code for either phone or SIM unlock?

I do think you need to get someone to actually look at the phone personally to understand what it is asking for....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Isn't there anyone nearby to help you?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Just a thought.... Take out the SIM card and turn phone on.

If it starts OK, press MENU > Settings > Reset settings > Sellect All

If phone asks for a password type 123456

Currently using:
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Also typing this into the keypad should reset phone also *2767*2878#

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9