cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facebook birthdays on my calendar

Anonymous
Not applicable

how do i take out birthdays in my calendar that come in from facebook. they are driving me mad!!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AlignedChaos
Level 9: Fired up
  • 77 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 14 Solutions

As previously mentioned, you can hide this from view.

If you are using the Stock (default) Android Calendar App, tap the three stacked dashed (top left) in the Calendar App and look down to where it says 'Calendars'. You can uncheck any you don't want to see.

If you've downloaded Google Calendar from Play, in the App tap the three stacked dots in the top right of the screen then select 'Calendars to display'.  Again, in here you can untick any you don't want to see. You can also the 'Calendars to Sync' button at the bottom of this screen and select/unselect any calendars you don't want to sync at all.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I do this via my calendar app on my iPhone 5s

I choose not to sync or have Facebook birthdays / events too.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
You should be able to do this too.

Go into Calendar & Settings & Calendar and uncheck the Facebook box and hit done.
Message 3 of 5

AlignedChaos
Level 9: Fired up
  • 77 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 14 Solutions

As previously mentioned, you can hide this from view.

If you are using the Stock (default) Android Calendar App, tap the three stacked dashed (top left) in the Calendar App and look down to where it says 'Calendars'. You can uncheck any you don't want to see.

If you've downloaded Google Calendar from Play, in the App tap the three stacked dots in the top right of the screen then select 'Calendars to display'.  Again, in here you can untick any you don't want to see. You can also the 'Calendars to Sync' button at the bottom of this screen and select/unselect any calendars you don't want to sync at all.

Hope that helps.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got a similar issue with getting emails from Outlook to remind me of Birthdays for all my facebook friends, not sure how to disable this.  It happened after I linked my outlook contacts with facebook.

Message 5 of 5