Did you mean: 

constantly rebooting s10 e

seanboyu2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I have had a constantly rebooting s10e since May 2019 ( yes i know, i'm lazy). it reboots randomly but always when on a call. I have factory reset about 5 times (no change) and have also run it for a few days with no apps installed (apart from the factory reset installed apps). I have updated the phone when prompted. I have just went through the 02 suggestions and have received a return authorisation code but cannot get speaking to a human when calling 202. I just want to know if my ability to return for repair will still be vaild (i.e date of request noted by o2 system). I fully understand the pressures on call centres and availability of staff and will survive a broken phone but hopefully not forever as it virtually useless at present (have no spare). Rant over. Many thanks for reading and any advice is appreciated. stay safe

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@seanboyu2 

Just press any option. At least you will get through to someone.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@seanboyu2 

Yes, returns still working, albeit slowly.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

seanboyu2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks for the reply.  I read on the repairs page that I have to speak to a human agent before doing so but the call centre will only process calls about upgrades/bills. I have tried and when I said repair, the "automated lady" said cheerio. 

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@seanboyu2 

Just press any option. At least you will get through to someone.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4