Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

samsung j700 network lock

i have a samsung j700 bought from orange and can't disable the network lock despite helpful tips on another forum. do i need to go back to orange for the code?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Sensation

Can anybody tell me what they think of the HTC Sensation, as i really like the look of it but don't know of anyone with one. I'm trying to be a bit more sensible this time when i upgrade and not just rush into it like i normally do. Also is the andri...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Tab 10.1 data sim

I have a Galaxy tab and don't need to use sim card broadband very often and I'm wondering if o2 can somehow link my mobile phone tariff with my tablet ? (My phone "nokia 5800 express" can't be "tethered")?

Reub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy SII Purchased from CPW: ICS : where to complain?

hey everyone, I purchased my Samsung Galaxy SII from Carphone Warehouse, and this means I received an unbranded phone (XEU)- a decision made for the obvious advantage of not having stock 'bloatware' 'brandware' from the operators. However (and most o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to update my Galaxy SII through Kies

I hope that someone out there would be able to give me a few pointers as this is really starting to drive me insane! I have tried updated via USB using Kies and although Kies seems to download the firmware, it fails when it tries to install it to my ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy SII, Andriod 4.0

I have recently updated my samsung galaxy SII, using Kies and was all fine for the first day,i know this is a recent update but i was wondering if there was any other people experience problems with the update and having issues like:- Message on scre...

Endacott47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

android 4.0

I have just upgraded my Galaxy s2 through Kies but on completion it hasnt changed everything that it says it should (ie the spell check on messages, the tab buttons on the browser etc) can anyone shed any light please thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos