Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

recovery code

Hi i need the keis recovery code for samsung galaxy s2 after firmware upgrade failed.In samsung recovery mode it asks for a recovery code

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy W

Hi, just received my new upgrade phone - Samsung Galaxy W - now trying to find 'how-to' or guides to this phone (nothing in the box) but can't find anything here on 02 - does it come under another name?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Ace internet connection not working

The internet worked for a couple of months after I bought the Samsung Galaxy Ace, but now it does not work. I have tried different options from turning my phone off and taking out the SIM card as told by O2 guru, resetting the APN to default all in o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One S, Micro Sim!!!!

Just to let anybody who's thinking about getting a One S, and probably the X, it uses a micro sim, i've found out the hard way and it looks like i've another trip through to Dundee tomorrow to pick one up. when i ordered it online, there was no menti...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S2 - NFC

As since June the Samsung Galaxy S II (allegedly) begun shipping phones including the NFC chip. Can anyone confirm whether those provided by O2 include the NFC chip or not?Cheers

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges

Why am I being charged by 02 for Internet access when it is done through my Virgin Router.I only use Internet when at home but every month I am being billed more than agreed price.I have also swiched off data so 02 have nothing at all to do with this...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxt S2 - duplicate/old emails & battery charge

Hi all New to the board so please bear with me! Just started using my Galaxy S11 and so far so good, apart from the following: 1 - I have set up my email address to receive emails, which I also receive via MS Outlook. When these are viewed and delete...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung w value pack upgrade

hi all on the new look board!now does anyone know when the value pack for the w is coming to o2?and if anyone has it, is it worth it for speed, battery saving etc?thanks,topb

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SII

Hello, I've a Samsung Galaxy S2 running Gingerbread 2.3.4, I wanted to know whether ICS is available for my phone yet?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headset for Galaxy Ace GT-S5830

Can someone recommend a compatible headset for the above model. The earphones supplied with the package won't stay in my ears! I think a set with an ear-hook may help or alternatively something even more sophisticated. Currently I only use the FM Rad...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos