Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

ICS ( again ) push mess

I got phone yestaday half expecting push message to be there after a hour or so lol... any idea how long it will take ? also anyone else having problems with kies it just wont connect my phone ? ? cheers

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Pay As You Go mobile broadband on Galaxy Tab 7.7

Hi - I'm having problems getting the internet access to work on my Galaxy Tab 7.7 I'm using an old SIM from a 3G dongle which was initially deactivated due to lack of use but I got that reactivated OK thanks to O2's online help (very good service). H...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Overheating

Samsung galaxy 2 , just 3 months old is overheating badly. So hot that I fear it may go on fire. Spoke to o2 customer care, and they are giving a replacement handset which is not new. Feel cheated by o2. Why I am not given a new phone, when your prod...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC ONE X wifi issues

Is anyone having problems with the wifi on the HTC One x. Mine connects no problem, but starts playing up almost instantly! Web pages don't load, you have to refresh the page & sometimes that doesn't work. Apps also bear the brunt with the same probl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moved from iPhone to galaxy II

Hi, can anyone tell me how I go about downloading the music I have purchased on iTunes onto my new galaxy handset. Not sure if I've made right decision now as I have purchased lots of music on iTunes, I cannot afford to replace all of this. Should I ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

One X 1.28 OTA / RUU

Please, please, please O2... give us 1.28 OTA, or a nice RUU to use. I won't hold my breath though.....

• 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung galaxy w.....Delete Videos?

I have just changed my phone to a Samsung galaxy wonder, can anybody tell me how to delete a video please from the Video application? Thank you Debbie x

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC HD7 Hard reset itself

My HD7 hard reset itself today, I had just sent a text message and put it down and it reset to factory settings. This meant that I lost a fair amount of my photos, videos and downloaded files. When I connected it to my computer I managed to restore f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos