Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Is this the right phone (S2) NFC

I just signed up about 45 days ago now to a new contract with O2 and got myself an S2 GT-I9100P NFC variant in white to play with.anyway the phone started to bleed purple so I sent it back but was just over (probably by a day or so) the 28 day limit ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail Recording on K800i

I know how to record my own voicemail greeting, but would prefer to record this on better quality external equipment and then upload resulting file to the K800i. Is this possible? If so, what would be the maximum file size and how do I do it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy SII not charging just heating up

Hi I put my Galaxy SII on to charge and when I picked it up I had to drop it as it was extremly hot and had not charged. This has happend 3 times now and I am concerned as the heat is intense. Anyone else having this problem. Thanks in advance. RT

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ICS - Is it available?

I have a galaxy s2 on O2 pay monthly. Some seem to have ICS but I not got the option in kies (in itself a useless bit of software IMHO) to upgrade. Could someone give me a date or link to get this upgrade. Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S2 Software downgrade is it possible?

i have had my phone a month or so, and it was updated to 4.0.3 but the battery life is terrible it last a day if im lucky, Am i able to get back on the old version? Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Message annotated "Failed"

I'm now using a Samsung Galaxy GT-55830. Idiot Question! Sometimes after sending a text message (SMS) the word "Failed" (coloured red) is subsequently shown in the message thread entry. However if I open the filed message a sent time/date is given. A...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adobe flash player

Do`nt know if this is right but does anybody know which is right adobe flash player and how to download it for my samsung galaxy y Gts 5363.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty charger

My two week old HTC ONE X battery charger has stopped working, what to do next ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

extreme issues

Ok, so I like the overal feel of ics but some of the new thing have to be payed for by bad things. first you can no longer apply proxy settings which I relied on for my school network. secondly the note widget is hosted up and won't switch between no...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data / Internet with ics

Hello. I upgraded my samsung galaxy s2 to ics. Since then i have a problem with google play store. When i try to purchase an app it says no connection. Also could someone provide the ics apn settings for ics cos apn type is different on ics.

Inaam24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos