Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

ics on samsung s2

after updating my s2 to ics counldnt access the internet via wi fi or o2 mobile. nobody in o2 has heard of this problem, so phone has to be sent back to o2. just wondering has anybody else had this prob

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connectivity to text and phone service on Wildfire S

Hi all, I've had a Wildfire S for about 10 months and everything has been fine. I got a great signal in the house for texts and calls. Since Tuesday, mid-day, I've had no signal. Note: I'm connected to my home wi-fi and have no problems with it. I li...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't update S2 to ICS - help ?

HiI have tried many times now, on different computers, to upgrade from Gingerbread to Ice Cream Sandwich via Kies / USB.Every time Kies says that the software installed is the latest & there is no update available.I don't understand this as O2 (my ne...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

UNBLOCKING MY PHONE

Hello all, I will be moving to brazil next week for 6 months and I have been informed that I need to UNBLOCK my telephone to allow other sim cards to be of use in my phone. I have just got my PUK code but i have no idea how to do this. Can someone pl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S2 ICS

So Samsung are saying a Mid March release of ICS, can O2 confirm a date of when this will be available to us?I had the HTC Desire and I hope the O2 have learned their lessons from that upgrade process!

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich Update?

I spoke to an o2 advisor today online about the new update, and he told me the new update for ice cream sandwich was online, at the samsung website, however i clicked the link and the link was only to the samsung kies software and to show how to to d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

galaxy nexus upload issue

Hi,I am having a few issues when trying to sendan email with a photo attached it just seemsto stick "Sending", an email without goesstraight away every time.Also tried sending emails with attachmentswith the normal browser but found the emailsent wit...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy SII battery

My Samsung Galaxy SII battery takes 3 hours to charge up from when the message to plug the charger in appears to when it shows 100% charged.Is this normal? as it seems rather a long time compared to other phones.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Titan

Has o2 got any intention of releasing next month the update to the HD7?I would love to see the HTC Titan come to the o2 network.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC S620 Internet settings

Looking for the settings to allow Internet access on O2 for the HTC S620We have the tariff on the sim card for internet just looking for the phone settings.ThanksRobert

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos