Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to select options when contacting Customer Service

When I ring CS on 4445 I get the options 1 or 2 to continue.I press either 1 or 2 on my HTC Wildfire screen keypad without effect, ie I am asked the same options again and again.Using an old Nokia spare with a "proper" keypad I can progress to the ne...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SGS3 wifi cutting in/out

Before anyone jumps in please read.I'm at home using my own WiFi my handset keeps losing WiFi. Yet when I can be bothered to boot up the lappy I never have issues.I don't want to boot up the lappy just to emails facebook etc.

macblank by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I get a voicemail number on my Galaxy note

Hi folks,Got a nes Galaxy note and had a voice msg left for me but when I tried to access it my phone says MISSING VOICEMAIL NUMBER and no voicemail number is stored on your Sim card. Any help musc appreciated.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3g

how to tell if your on 2g or 3g on the samsung galaxy s 3

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One X keeps rebooting itself

I've had a One X for around 6 months now, and I've started to notice it rebooting itself at random. It never seems to do it if I'm actually using the phone, only if it's sitting idle. Sometimes it does it twice in a row, without me actually using the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I set up my voicemail?

can anybody help me how do i set up my voicemail as anytime i miss a phonecall it rings and rings and never goes to voicemail how do i set it to go to voicemail. thanks

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos