Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Galaxy Tab 10.1 data sim

I have a Galaxy tab and don't need to use sim card broadband very often and I'm wondering if o2 can somehow link my mobile phone tariff with my tablet ? (My phone "nokia 5800 express" can't be "tethered")?

Reub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy SII Purchased from CPW: ICS : where to complain?

hey everyone, I purchased my Samsung Galaxy SII from Carphone Warehouse, and this means I received an unbranded phone (XEU)- a decision made for the obvious advantage of not having stock 'bloatware' 'brandware' from the operators. However (and most o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to update my Galaxy SII through Kies

I hope that someone out there would be able to give me a few pointers as this is really starting to drive me insane! I have tried updated via USB using Kies and although Kies seems to download the firmware, it fails when it tries to install it to my ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy SII, Andriod 4.0

I have recently updated my samsung galaxy SII, using Kies and was all fine for the first day,i know this is a recent update but i was wondering if there was any other people experience problems with the update and having issues like:- Message on scre...

Endacott47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

android 4.0

I have just upgraded my Galaxy s2 through Kies but on completion it hasnt changed everything that it says it should (ie the spell check on messages, the tab buttons on the browser etc) can anyone shed any light please thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software download

Can anybodt tell me were and then how i can download softwear for my samsung galaxy y gts5363 to connect my computer to my phone

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

kies

I have installed samsung kies ver.2.3.0.12035_16 on my lappy, it says that there is a samsung apps update available but when I click on ok to start the update it says that the latest version is installed. Also I can't get the apps page to load, does ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapped from iPhone to HTC

Good evening, Thursday I upgraded from the iPhone 4 to the HTC One X, everything is going great and am in love with the Android features etc. However I have one major issue, anyone of my friends or family who has an iPhone when they text me the iPhon...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S2 ICS - Battery Drain Problems - Mods please Help

I have recently upgraed to ICS via Kies for my Galaxy S2. Initialli I had really bad battery draining problems that seemed to have resolved itself after a week or so. Now however the problems has started again. In the first bout of draining it seemed...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos