Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Update for HTC Sensation XE?

Do you know when it will be an android update available for the HTC sensation xe MOD EDIT: Subject title edited to reflect new topic.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Questions about decent priced smart phones.

I lost my phone a few weeks ago and I am looking to get a new phone to use. I want to get an android smartphone and was looking on the site. Can people give me suggestions/advice on which phone to get that is under £200 . I will use it mainly for int...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC wildfire problems setting up email account

Over the last few days I've suddenly not been able to set up my email account on my phone any longer. When I'm in email settings it simply says can's connect to mail server to verify account inf. Server not responding. Anyone able to help?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Moments

When I installed this app I pressed a message which said "get the app" and successfully installed the application BUT now I have this message on my screen all the time and can't find a way to delete it. I have tried all sorts of ways, can anyone plea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tethering via mobile

Hi everyone First post so I hope its int he right place... I have my Galaxy SII set up as my portable WiFi.Sometimes I can get amazingly fast speeds, but most of the times I am getting really slow speeds ie 0.4kbs, it can take up to 30 mins to connec...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

tesco mobile udate

Can you state when O2 are going to accredit gingerbread firmware 2.3.3 update for tesco pay as you go galaxy mini S5570XWKQ5 i want to enjoy the benefits of this update.Thanks Maul04

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Sensation XE crashing/restarting?

hi everyonedoes anyone else's Sensation XE turn itself off/restart regularly?I'm hoping that the ICS update may sort these issues out.Sometimes the phone will randomly reboot (for no apparent reason), sometimes the screen will just be black... it loo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get signal without unlocking screen

Can anyone help please? I've just bought a Sony Ericcson Xperia Ray with an O2 monthly contract and connected it to my Ford Focus via bluetooth. It connects straight away when I start the car and I can make calls with voice control or key pad but as ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung j700 network lock

i have a samsung j700 bought from orange and can't disable the network lock despite helpful tips on another forum. do i need to go back to orange for the code?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos