Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! micro sd contacts folder

Does anyone know what folder contacts are stored in on a micro sd card. I recently got an HTC without external storage and have saved my old HTC desire s sd on to my laptop which has the contacts on somewhere after exporting from my SIM.I was hoping ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sms backup Galaxy 3

I have a samsung Galaxy 3 is there a way of backing up your sms text to your computer

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G on Samsung Galaxy GT i9000

As my phone contract came to an end and I did not need to change my phone i changed my tariff to a pay monthly unlimited 'on and on' deal. Since doing this my 3G has not worked - I can not see any way of switching it on and off. I can download etc vi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using usb to download music to phone

I am new at this, however, I managed to download a music track from my pc to my Galaxy Fit yesterday via the usb. Today my pc and phone do not seem to be communicating. In fact Kies doesnt seem to detect my phone at all. I have also noticed that when...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S2 Overheating

My S2 is overheating, badly. When on charge it is really hot, but even sitting on stand by it is too hot. Any help much appreciated. Geordi

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signing in to Facebook Galaxy S3

Hi all, I was just wondering if there was a way to bypass the pain that is logging in to Facebook ? First its the... Optional permission: Post on my behalf & access posts in my news feed.I allow none of these. Then it goes to... Sync interval setting...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 Messaging problem :(

Since earlier today I have not been receiving texts from one of my contacts, even though they are able to receive mine. I have text a number of other people in my contacts and received and sent texts with no problem. I have checked and blocking is di...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Sensation call drops out and freezes

hi all, i have htc sensation and i make a phone call, the call will then drop out and it then still says it is connected to the call. i have to take the battery out to reset it. has anyone else had this problem?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Playing With My New Toy! S3 Contacts Syncing

I have had a lovely day playing with my snazzy new Samsung Galaxy S3. However I have a problem with syncing with Kies, it just wont play. I have had to manually input all my contacts from my old phone to the S3. I have now managed to back my s3 up vi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having trouble sending texts to a specific number

Hey guys,Since Tuesday I have been unable to send SMS to a specific person. but I am still able to perfectly send texts to all other contacts, I don't think it's an issue with number blocking, as I can make calls to her, and she can to me. Also, I ca...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos