Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia T Freezing

Hi is anyone else having problems with their Xperia T phone freezing, i've only had mine for a couple of months and it has frozen 3 times, i've had to a soft reset each time.I'm thinking not very good

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal loss on HTC One X

Hi, My HOX keeps losing signal and failing to re-establish a connection. I can be in places where I know there is definately a signal (e.g. Birmingham City Centre, my home address, my work etc) and have either my wife or colleagues who are also on 02...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy s2 wont turn on

I've been having problems with my s2 freezing, its happened again so I took the battery out as I usually do, but this time it wont turn on and wont charge. Help?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG Optimus G Pro

Does anyone know if the LG Optimus G Pro is coming to O2, due upgrade in May and would this over the Note 2.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC one V (Says there is no sim card in the phone)

This past week I have had problems with my htc one v not accepting my simcard, I have had this phone for almost a year now and its never done it before. I have tried cleaning it / putting a small piece of paper in there in case the sim is loose / and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text Messages

Hi. I have a Samsung Galaxy 2 and I recently accidentally deleted some text messages.Does anybody know if there is a way to retrieve these ? Thanks (Stupid) CubaJohn

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S 3

Hello, i've recently got a Galaxy S3 and I know it's possible to add different ringtones, which i've already done, but is it possible to select tones you have added for use as email and text message alerts. If so how do you go about it. Thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Download movies

Hi All,Im new to this so apologies if it sounds a daft question, but how do I download movies onto my Samsung 3 as I would ike to watch a movie when i fly off on my hols shortly, plus can you recommendd any decent movie sitesMany Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Wildfire S

My mobile keeps switching off and when i switch it back on i have to reset my time and date, plus it keeps saying empty battery even though its usually full, it can also take upto 24 hrs to charge! i've only had the phone for 12 months, can anyone he...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos