Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! playing music

Can i stream music from Google play on my phone (Samsung ace) on my car stereo? I've got a Hyundai i10 active. thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! update for s3

hi all is there a new update for the Samsung Galaxy SIII if so what is the update for.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone with a SGSIII on 4.1.2 experiencing constant freezing?

I received an in-phone notification last Tuesday from Samsung alerting me to an update to my existing 4.1.2 firmware so I went ahead with it. When the update finished, I noticed straight away that my phone was lagging considerably and when I cleared ...

• 110 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung phone

I want to buy a Samsung Tablet , I already have a Samsung S2, will the tablet pick up wifi from the phone when not in a wifi hotspot. Question is also do I need to be on a certain tarrif to tether which I think is what its called.Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting to home wifi Galaxy s3

Help, please! Turned wifi onn phone on, and tried connecting to home wifi, entered wap key. Phone comes up connecting and shows the signal strength as very strong.Phone says equiring ip addressPhone says saved and securePhone then goes back to connec...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One S won't switch on, power led light is on all the time

i charged my phone up over night, unplugged it in the morning, went to turn it on tonight, it will not turn on, the wee power LED light is on all the time with being plugged into the charger. can't remove the battery to try and reset it as you can't ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted call app

Can anybody tell me which is the best app for barring unwanted calls to my mobile many thanks.:smileyhappy: Samsung Galaxy 2

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony T keeps switching off

Since updating software to Jelly Bean my phone keeps switching off then on again. Can happen anytime whether it's charging, talking on the phone or generally using it. What shall I do

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Play Store

When i cilck on Play Store i get message saying. .The application Google Play Store (process com.andriod vending)has stopped unexpectediy. Please try again.I been to a few phone shops byt no luck. Samsung Galaxy Y phone.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos