Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Getting rid of icons?

Hi...Sorry to be a technophobe again but can anyone answer this oh so simple question? I had a load of notifications on this Samsung S3 re updates. (Google, Playbooks, Flipboard Youtube etc etc. I installed them and that was simple enough...but now I...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help needed mms

Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy 2, and for some reason I am no longer able to send pictures messages, I have had the setting re-sent and haven't used any of my allowance.Any ideas?Kind regardsEsta

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going Abroad

I'm off to Egypt in May and wondered what the costs are to text and phone back home. Do we get to use our allowance of free minutes first or are we just charged per minute?Thanks anyone who can help.

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rnadom phone malfunction please help me

a friend gave me a motorola atrix it worked fine with my o2 sim for a bit but now i permanently have no signal and if i try to make a call i get a message saying 'not registered with network' how do i fix this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! playing music

Can i stream music from Google play on my phone (Samsung ace) on my car stereo? I've got a Hyundai i10 active. thanks.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! update for s3

hi all is there a new update for the Samsung Galaxy SIII if so what is the update for.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone with a SGSIII on 4.1.2 experiencing constant freezing?

I received an in-phone notification last Tuesday from Samsung alerting me to an update to my existing 4.1.2 firmware so I went ahead with it. When the update finished, I noticed straight away that my phone was lagging considerably and when I cleared ...

• 110 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung phone

I want to buy a Samsung Tablet , I already have a Samsung S2, will the tablet pick up wifi from the phone when not in a wifi hotspot. Question is also do I need to be on a certain tarrif to tether which I think is what its called.Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos