Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! how do i

port my old number from another network im on pay as you go but not surw how you do this on here any advice would be appreated thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with Galaxy S2

FIRSTLY My phone was new November 2012 but not only is it laden with apps I'll never use, the majority is Irish apps (newspapers and the such-like). I live in the East Midlands! Even more unexpected is that on 'page 2' (if you see what I mean) I have...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mms on s3 mini

Hi all, how do i set up my mms on my galaxy s3 mini? Whenever i recieve a picture, a msg from o2 comes up sayin 2 enter my number an a pin online 2 view it.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Majour problem with Galaxy S3 (O2 Branded)

Hi all, been having some pretty majour issues with my Galaxy S3, first time it happened was Friday night (just gone) I left my phone on the side of my sofa and basically had not touched it all evening. Went to pick it up to put it on charge before I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung galaxy ace

cant make calls or send texts please help only had it a week

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Email Notifications- Nokia Asha 300

I have this phone set up with 2 email acounts, both send and receive.The phone is suppose to give me a notice if i receive new email messages, in the same way it would do for a text.It says in the manual, and when the settings are entered, that it wi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Signal in my home for a HTC windows X8 Phone

I recently upgraded to a windows X8 Phone with my pay monthly contract. However, I cant seem to get a signal when I am at home. I have had the phone 5 days now, and it's still the same. If I am out the house the signal is fine, the signal with my old...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deleted e-mails appear in inbox .....

Hi there all. This is driving me crazy so hope someone can help.... I have been deleting my e-mails from my Samsung galaxy s III mini but they just keep returning to my inbox. Sometimes 50 at a time !!! ...... Is there a simple solution I don't know ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung mini died

Help! my samsung galaxy mini has just died. it is fully charged but the touch screen wont work any more. have tried taking battery out and starting again but nothing. any ideas?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos