Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone wont charge

My boyfriend has got a HTC desire(i think) and it doesn't seem to want to charge,he will leave it on all night and it will still be on like 10% battery.I know the light comes on which mean's it's charging but nothing.Can someone tell me what's up wit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Wildfire S

I keep getting notification that I have a text message but have no text message why does this keep happening. Also I dropped my phone down the toilet yesterday I have had it in a bowl of rice since then and although I can get service I'm having troub...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia U and ICS

I updated my Xperia U to ICS very soon after the update became available. I've lived through all the various things that went wrong as a result, I ran repairs, all that stuff. As far as I can tell, the phone's okay. But performance is, in some situat...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contacts help please

moving from broken old i phonecontacts not on cloud - though ipad contacts are i think the easiest way is to use hotmail contacts ( which currently have email addresses) and add, manually, phone numbers to theseunless anyone knows a better wayproblem...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mms messages wont send on samsung galaxy ace

I have a samsung galaxy ace, and it wont send picture messages. I can recieve them, but just not send them. Whenever i attempt to send one my phone says 'invalid server responce'. I have tried downloading the settings multiple times, and done it manu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stopping voicemail on Galaxy S3

On my Galaxy S3 I want to get rid of the notification that says "New voicemail " and "Voicemail number unknown". I do not want to use voicemail at all so do not want to set up a number . How can I get rid of voicemail and the notification?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping sim

I have got a contract with a galaxy s2 but would like to buy a s3 handset. Can I swap my normal contract sim for a microsim but still be on my contract?Also, I will buy it in USA and I like in uk, can I get it unlocked?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy SIII - Premium suite out now!

Hello everyone, You may have recently noticed, a new software version called 'Premium Suite' has been made available to Samsung Galaxy SIII owners (Exciting times!). However, with any new updates, you might be thinking whether to update or not (yeah,...

C1.jpg C2.jpg
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep losing Internet

I have a HTC phone and for the last week I have had really bad Internet on my phone. I connect to 02 wifi at work, it states I'm connected yet everything tells me to check my network connect / Internet pages wont load. So I switch from Wifi to mobile...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

I have just got a SAMSUNG S3 -i had a message which i cannot find about needing to get a number from my provider for voicemail can someone help with how i set up my voicemail, thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos