Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Not Registered On Network error

I renewed my contract with o2 on Friday last week and upgraded my phone to a Samsung Galaxy s3... I've set it all up as instructed and now, nearly 24 hours after doing so, every time I try to make a call, text or use any data without use of wifi I re...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Micro SD card or Faulty Handset??

Hi my mum bought a 32GB sandisk Micro SD card for her Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. We dragged her music from the PC to the section "Card". When we looked through the files and tried to play them, they all said Memory Full please delete items. Even when the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Galaxy S3 unable to connect to BT wifi hotspot

Hi guys The contract with my new Galaxy S3 says I get unlimited access to BT wifi, trouble is I have never been able to get a conection, as anyone managed it. i have been onto customer service who have been as much use as a chocolate tea pot.i have l...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S2 - Multiple messages or none at all

Since upgrading a few months ago to 4.0.3 i've had messages send mutiple times, recieved them multiple times or not send/recieve them for hours. it was fine before the upgrade. is this a bug i need to speak to O2 about or something that is specific t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy ace 2 set up

hi ive just got an upgrade samsung galaxy ace 2 but how do you set it up?? i want the facebook app an whatsapp app and cat get them. Also email wont set up.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with Samsung s2 music - can't find it - please help...

Hi. I have transferred a cd album onto my phone. I know it is there as i can find it in my files and use as an alarm tone. However when i use my music player it isn't showing. Can anyone help me find it in music player please? Everything is factory s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Back up Note 2

How can I back up my note 2, is it a case of plugging into my laptop and go from there. Idiot terms answers please and not the greatest with this modern stuff

Resolved! Emergency Calls only

Is anybody else having issues where there phone goes to emergency calls only? This is happening quite a bit to me. I am based in South Wales if this makes a difference

Resolved! how do i

port my old number from another network im on pay as you go but not surw how you do this on here any advice would be appreated thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with Galaxy S2

FIRSTLY My phone was new November 2012 but not only is it laden with apps I'll never use, the majority is Irish apps (newspapers and the such-like). I live in the East Midlands! Even more unexpected is that on 'page 2' (if you see what I mean) I have...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos