Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 4 updates

Hey guys, just a quick one. I asked O2 on Twitter but i dont think they understood my question! Basically, if i bought the Nexus 4 sim free straight from Google Store then whenever there is an Android update, the phone will recieve it rather quickly ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! jellybean update for galaxy S2

How much longer are we going to have to wait for this update, Vodafone have already rolled it out to there users with the S2.

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! note 2 freezing

My note 2 has started to freeze randomly. Only for a couple of seconds but when i try and go back or scroll pages it will freeze or sometimes it says that particular thing im using has stopped working e.g internet,instagram etc. Any ideas what i can ...

Resolved! password for opening down loads

I can't open any Internet down loads now as ask for my password which I have never had and don't know where to set it up to? On a Samsung Galaxy 3

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim to micro sim - transferring contact

Hi, I've just got a Galaxy S3 and have no idea how to transfer all my contacts from my exisiting full-size sim onto the micro sim.Any suggestions (idiot proof) please?

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active Applications App

I have only recently bought this phone and in trying to move the 'active applications' app it seems I have managed to delete it altogether as it is no longer listed with other applications. Does anybody know how I can retrieve the 'active application...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

yahoomail app for android

I'd just like to say an enormous THANK YOU to the 02 guru working lunchtime today (10th April) in Castle Street, Norwich, who fixed the problem with the "age related restriction" on the yahoo app for android, after many hours and puzzled frowns from ...

• 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Microsim

Due to screen damage on my usual phone - Samsung S3, I need to send this to the repair shop for a few days. I would still like to use my phone number to make and receive calls on another android device. However my backup phone does not accept the mic...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sending mms on Samsung Galaxy Note2

Hi I have rec'd settings twice but am still unable to send mms. I am on pay & go go go and am still trying to get to grips with the new phone. Can anyone help please?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 - text delivery receipt problem

Hello there, I became a new O2 customer yesterday from Vodafone after spending a very unhappy time with them. So far so good with the O2 service. My phone seems to have a little issue, nothing too important really so I don't think I need to visit an ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos