Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! samsung mini died

Help! my samsung galaxy mini has just died. it is fully charged but the touch screen wont work any more. have tried taking battery out and starting again but nothing. any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number transfer

hi please can someone give me advice. my pay monthly number should have been transfered to a new PAYG sim yesterday. the sim new sim was activated but the number has not yet transfered, i contacted 02 last night and they said it would be transfered i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query - Samsung S3 LTE

Hi guys. I'm hoping someone can give me an answer, because the o2 online advisor can't. There seems to be two samsung s3 handsets - the galaxy s3 and the galaxy s3 LTE (4G) - EE offer them both. The LTE has different colours and a slightly different ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor 3G coverage on Samsung Galaxy Note

Does anyone else have a problem getting a 3g signal? I live in Edinburgh and rarely get a 3G signal. If a 3G signal does appear on my phone it never stays available for more than 2 or 3 seconds. It just changes straight back to H or H+. Just looking ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hotmail email on my Samsung S2

Hi please can anyone help. My phone was constantly glitching with car mode and voice control and was sent away by o2 for repair. The phone came back yesterday and as it had been reset all things like apps and email had to be redone. I have hotmail an...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Motorola razr i cant load contacts

Downloaded all my contacts from my motorola defy to a 16gb sim.New razri says no contacts on sim.Tried inputting contacts manually (twice) says sim will only accept 14 character name, and will only save to sim.Then after power off and on again all co...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my bill

Why can't I view my bill when I log in

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Am I just being overly paranoid? Galaxy S3 question

Hi, I know this question will probably sound a bit thick-headed of me, but my S3 isn't able to make any calls at the moment, but I am able to access the internet using mobile data. Whenever, I try to make a phone call it says 'not registered on netwo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung apps

A month in and I'm really loving the Galaxy S3! MI5 you weren't wrong!! The only issue really is battery life, but when it's glued to your paw 24 hours a day..... Just one thing...does anybody actually use any of the Samsung apps? Not found a single ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos