Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean Notification Panel settings missing

I got the latest update (Jelly Bean 4.1.2) yesterday for my Samsung Galaxy S2.The new Notification Panel is missing from Settings.On the Galaxy S3, the settings appear under Settings > Display > Notification panel. The new Notification Panel quick se...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Jellybean Update

I purchased the Tab 2 at the end of January and was told that the update to Jellybean would follow soon ( both display tablets in the store were running JB) as of today there is still no update and no-one seems to be able to give me an explaination a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost internet

Hi There, Hoping for some help here. I've lost the internet on my phone samsung s3. When i press the internet button, instead of coming up with google as it usually does, its now coming up with clients3.google.com/generate_204 and the page is blank. ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S2 4.1.2 bluetooth problem

I updated my S2 to 4.1.2 last night using kies (from ICS it think (it was up to date)), and now it doesnt work with the bluetooth handsfree in my car, when it previously worked great.Is it possible to roll my phone back to the last version I was runn...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Note - Jellybean update?

Hi, does anyone know when the Jellybean update will be released for the original Galaxy Note?Many thanks for any info, Kerwin.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newbie needs help

Hi everyone I am knew to this forum I am hoping someone can help. I have recently brought a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. I am trying to zoom in the pages on the Internet. It will let me zoom a couple but not most of them. Anyone got an ideas on what to do. ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

4.2.2 update

Samsung are starting to push out JB 4.2.2 update to S3 and Note 2 shortly as the update is needed for KLP 5.0 which is not far off being released. Do you think that o2 might now pull their fingers out and push out 4.1.2 for my Note 2, You know the 1 ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 4 updates

Hey guys, just a quick one. I asked O2 on Twitter but i dont think they understood my question! Basically, if i bought the Nexus 4 sim free straight from Google Store then whenever there is an Android update, the phone will recieve it rather quickly ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! jellybean update for galaxy S2

How much longer are we going to have to wait for this update, Vodafone have already rolled it out to there users with the S2.

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! note 2 freezing

My note 2 has started to freeze randomly. Only for a couple of seconds but when i try and go back or scroll pages it will freeze or sometimes it says that particular thing im using has stopped working e.g internet,instagram etc. Any ideas what i can ...