Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Faulty HTC One

So I just got the HTC One on the refresh contract, but when I opened it up and noticed there was damage around the USB port, Guys in the o2 shop are claiming it was customer damage. What can I do? Why can't they just replace like for like? I really d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S4 Delayed?

Hey all. As usual a complaint has brought a new member to the forum. I do apologise about that. Being a bit of a tech nut I've weighed up the benefits of my 3rd HTC in a row, with it's consistently poor battery life but overall great experience again...

• 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S4 on safe mode

I have just received my new S4, I have installed the sim and all seems ok. I note at bottom left of screen it says "safe mode", why ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Camera not working

Open the camera app and it has a black screen, tried resetting the settings but it is not loading up at all before crashing. Anyone else heard anything or know how to resolve this without resetting the phone?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shops getting pref over pre orders for Galaxy S4!

Have pre ordered S4 by telephone 5th April - still no news!Today in O2 shop Castle Court Center Belfast could have got one over the counter although with less advantageous packageIs it right for shops to get preference over pre-orders?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Struggle to get internet

I have an HTC one X 12 months old, When away from the home Wi fi signal I struggle to get on the internet, Even with 5 Bars showing, No internet, When it says "Bt openzone" excellent signal still no internet and wont connect , Switch off Wi fi and I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem upgrading S2 to jelly bean

Has anyone else had problems upgrading from ics to jelly bean on their S2. When I try via wifi on my phone it says no update is available and Kies says that my firmware isn't supported for update via Kies. I checked online with a Guru and they said j...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos