Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! my home screen

I got a samsung galaxy ace 2 yesterday and today was customising my home screen when i some how managed to delete the o2 uk network logo from my home screen i did not think that possible but its not there can you help i have switched phone off taken ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader - Put me out of my misery!

The more I think it through the more I confuse myself! As you can see below I have an Xperia S which has a locked bootloader and is locked permanently with thanks to O2 sealing an agreement with Sony. What I can't get my head around is, is why? I kno...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network problem for Sony Xperia Z

Hi - anyone else have a problem losing network frequently on this phone? Got it set to automatic for networks and from what I am guessing it struggles between O2 3G and 2G - resulting in lost network completely - results in missed calls, lost texts e...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

hello

hi i just wanna ask about htc phone. i got htc phone and i put my sim card but it dont work in this phone but it works in my old phone so can u tell me what to do? thank u

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi on samsung galaxy s3

any one else having trouble connecting to wifi on their s3. keeps coming up network disabled, poor connections no matter if i have full signal strenth or what ever wifi network i try to connect to

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transferring apps & pics to new s4

Ive just had a brand spanking new S4 as an upgrade from an S2.Ive worked out how to sync contacts but is there a way of syncing all other content, such as apps (inc game progress), pics, music etc.Im currently without a laptop so I can't use kies.A f...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 answer phone

how do you turn off the answer phone service and what is the number to access it please

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo Boot-loop/Not Starting.

Hi there, I had a wee search through the forum and didn't see anything about this particular problem, but sorry if this is a repost. Having some trouble with my (~2 year old) Xperia Neo. Since trying to switch it back on after one of my uni exams, it...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are Galaxy S4 phones network Branded?

Hi, getting my upgrade to a galaxy S4 soon and I was just wondering if Galaxy S4 phones that are purchased through o2 carry the network branding? so when you boot up the phone you might see the o2 logo appear, also are they locked to o2 or unlocked t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos