Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S4 freezes?

Hello - I have just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 (four days ago) and in that time it has frozen five times. The phone is switched on because a small blue light flashes periodically at the top left of the phone, but it refuses to activate. On the fir...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network Coverage galaxy S4

My Galaxy S4 has been great up until saturday morning and since then i'm unable to sent messages and calls and my mobile data isnt even working even though i have full bars on the signal?? Constantly telling me that i have no Network coverage even th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z Android 4.4.4

Sony have announced this will be happening in the next few weeks and that it will fix the chronic issues with battery life that have been present since the 4.4.2 update.Does anyone with an inside line to O2 know when we will actually be getting it?Ha...

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s3 mini keeps shutting down

Hifor the last 3 weeks my samsung galaxy s3 mini has been shutting down and claiming low battery, but on plugging in and recharging it is often well above the minimum (e.g. 35, 40%). I can't use facebook or the internet unplugged without this happeni...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g issue on Note 3

I have a galaxy Note 3 on a 4g tariff but I keep losing 4g signal, it keeps switching back to H+ and 4g doesn't reappear until I do a reboot, soon as I make or take a call 4g will switch to H+ during the call (which it should do) but once call has en...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto G 2nd gen

Hello all, This looks like a winner, but I can't find it on the O2 shop site. Can anyone at O2 advise if they are going to sell the new 5 inch Moto G? And if so, when it is likely to be available and for what price? Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downloading Amazon App

Cant download Amazon App onto Samsung Galaxy Ace, says error not enough memory on device even though i have a 4gb memory card that still has 3.5 gb left on it???

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

htc one switched off by itself, flashing led whilst on charge

Hi,My HTC one switched off by itself whilst I was at work last night and I can't turn it back on, the led light flashes when it's on charge trying to connect. I've tried holding the power and volume button nothing works. I contacted o2 this morning, ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not registered on network

"Not registered on network" appears when I want to make a call on my Samsung Galaxy, nor can I receive calls. Can any one help with this problem please.John

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

transfer of existing mobile number

Signed up for O2 on 1/10/14 .Given temporary no of .Signed up to transfer my existing no.When will this happen .Should have happened by now????

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos