Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Xperia Z3 Compact

Hello All, I have the Xperia Z3 compact and so does my partner - we bought them together.Her phone updated to Lollipop on Friday but mine still hasn't. I assumed this was down to us being on different networks (me - O2, her - EE) but then I noticed t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service

I have had no signal/service for the past 2 days now on my Sony Xperia. Any ideas why I've had no service? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S4 Update problems

Has anyone else had problems with their S4 since the update that came through about 10 days ago? Mine is hanging some of the time. It seems slower to respond and the battery is draining far quicker than it did. I've only had the phone 3 months, so it...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! texting

having upgraded 2 Weeks ago (Samsung Galaxy s6) I'm slowly (very slowly ) getting used to the new device.and some of the weird and wonderful applications and settings.The only real problem is that when I type a SMS all of a sudden the message changes...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updates on Samsung Galaxy S4

Hi Community On Monday my phone started updating, after it had finished and I turned it back on again, the phone icon on the menu was no longer there. I've seen that the phone is in 'other apps' but I don't know how to put the icon/shortcut back onto...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sony xperia m2 android 4.4.2 update

Can anyone tell me whats happening with this update yet again we still awaiting latest software although everyone else seems to have it

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused about S4 and Lollipop!

Hi, don't know if anyone can help. I have an S4 which is on o2 (hence commenting on this forum!). I was under the assumption that Lollipop wasn't released for the o2 S4 yet however I have just seen that it is available as an update for my phone? How ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc m8 mms

Hi I cannot send mms from my new phone. Have tried turning off wi fi no success. Can receive just not send. Have re entered all the strings with no joy. Any suggestions??

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't send text messages (Xperia)

Hi,I have a Sony Ericsson xperia x8 (5 months left on contract)despite having plenty of credit,for the past week I've been able to make & receive calls & receive text messages but cannot send messages,any Ideas?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung s4 5.0.1 upgrade issues

My Samsung S4 has been having problems ever since I upgraded to 5.0.1As an example, my battery no longer seems to register a true reading. It will show around 50% (this fjgure varies) then turn itself off, only to then show 1%.I also get regular mess...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos