Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Z3 static screen

Is anyone else having this issue with their Z3? I have noticed on the sony forums that quite a few people are having this particular problem where the phone will show colourful static for a split second or sometimes even longer (2 seconds on mine at ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NOTE4

WHEN O WHEN WILL MY NOTE 4 ARRIVE. I ORDERED IT AGES AGO NOW AND KEEP GETTING TOLD IT IS ON ITS WAY BUT IT NEVER ARRIVES

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Z3 Compact quiet on loudspeaker

Hi guys.I have recently upgraded my phone to the Z3 Compact.I really like the phone but noticed it's quiet when on loudspeaker and even when on full volume and someone calls it's still bit quiet, comparing to my old iPhone 5s and our new Note 4 anywa...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony accidentally confirms remote play for Z2 family.

Got a Z2 and longing for the remote play feature of Z3?Worry not, sony accidentally confirmed the über cool gaming apps will also be allowed on Z2.The info, which looks to be genuine, is straight from the (now changed) xperia lounge app via the Xperi...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updated Android system and phone has crashed

Hi,I purchased a HTC Desire S and updatd the android system software on my phone as it was set to factory default. The phone has now crashed and won't go past the htc logo. I have tried the factory reboot by holding the volume button at the side but ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The time has come, do we make a change?

You have probably heard this a million times before, but, any help will be gratefully received. My sister upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini last novemberish. Since then her data has been stripped constantly, to the point that when she is out of th...

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 users - great advice

To all those who have their Samsung Galaxy Note 4 handsets, I stumbled across the below and found the advice/tips very helpful and thought I would share!! http://phandroid.com/2014/10/17/galaxy-note-4-first-13-things/

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 4 GPU?

Is it the adreno 420 inside these?

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! settin a pin

How do i set a pin for my o2 app instead of signing in everytime?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 vs the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE

Hi folks, Hope I have posted on the right place I was hoping that you might be able to help me with this as there seems to be some confusion with it. I am interested in upgrading to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 however I am wondering are you able to ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos