Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Instagram wakelock

Anyone who has updated to version 17 (was released at the beginning of Oct), have you noticed a wakelock and high battery usage for the app. Seems im not alone according to this reddit thread Just curious if its effecting everyone. Its not overly not...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clearing O2 cookies in Chrome on Android

Anyone know how to get into the settings on Chrome on android to selectively clear cookies?Occasionally, O2's bill payment site throws an error that a clear-out of all O2 cookies can help overcome.On the laptop, I can go into Settings, Advanced Setti...

composite_15074852907813.jpg composite_15074832879910.jpg 2017-10-08 18_07_10-Settings.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Shop prices.

Looking to purchase either the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or Samsung Galaxy S8 plus on contract but finding 02 prices extortionate, especially after a family friend has purchased the S8 plus on EE, no upfront cost for £40 a month.Can 02 match this, or wou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia Aqua m4

My phone reset its self to factory settings. And now it won't start or turn on. This is the second time in the last three months this has happened, lost all my data on the phone.!Is there anything I can do to try to get this phone to start?. Or just ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Any Note 8 pre orders managed to get the free dex yet

Hi all has anyone managed to claim the free dex I have sent samsung copies of every email and all details about my order from my account but they still say they want more does anyone know which document they actually want ??

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data abroad

I currently have a Galaxy S7 and having trouble accessing data abroad. My phone and text features work fine, but my phone will not connect to data. I have tried restarting it and texting "ACTIVE" to 2020 but this did not work. Is this a situation whe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Desire 650 Arctic Blue - Start Button Cover Replacement

Just got my new HTC Desire 650. Lovely arctic blue colour. Working really well, but just noticed the colour-coordinated cover for the start button has come off at some point and is gone!?Small issue, I know, but I found it helped to locate the much-u...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! set up email

Suddenly my mobile has stopped connecting to my email account and it won't reset to connect. Keeps sayng unable to connect to server. I am with Sky for my email account which comes via Yahoo. Is anyone having the same problem? Can you advise me what ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

set up email

I'm having the same problem. Email account has been down for 4 days now. I'm with BT. I've deleted the account and 're added meaning i lost all my emails and a message saying "unable to connect to email server to verify your account information. No r...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error on my Samsung galaxy S8

Hi, i have just recieved my samsung galaxy s8 and im having problems with the dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error on certain webpages using google chrome and samsung internet, this only happens on random websites and happens with both wi-fi and 4g. Any...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos