cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

annoyed

Anonymous
Not applicable

After getting my xperia z5 repaired (away two weeks) the device doesn't or takes one photo, then i have to restart it. Contacted Sony and had to do a system reset. Done this and turns out i need to log into google to get past the power screen, can't access anything until i do this. My log in details don't even work. Over £50 per month and had nothing but trouble with this phone and network.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Download xperia companion to your PC and do a firmware repair http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Download xperia companion to your PC and do a firmware repair http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Might not bypass the protection,
Part of Xperia protect.
If it fails you need to contact Sony support to get the phone protection reset I'm afraid.
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous How are you getting on? Did the advice above help you out with your device?

Message 4 of 4