Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

android pie for samsung galaxy s9 plus

paulD89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi when will 02 roll out android pie software update to the samsung galaxy s9+  

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Skyhawk1010
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi Emilie T Well as you've asked I'll answer you.

One handset is for work (Huawei) the others are ones I've gathered up. Finding my S9 Plus excellent..as for why I have 4 handsets (down from six..!!) I am into my mobile phones big time so it's a bit of an OCD ..'Refresh' helps a lot as I can pay the handset off and not have a 24/36 month contract around my neck.

The Android 9 Pie has changed the whole of the interface on my S9 Plus making it easier to use, emails being readily accessible now in a better manner then before, icons are bolder etc. So that's why.

Note 4 was a legacy handset and is still very good but the Micro USB connection was a bit of an irritation.So I sold it for that reason
Message 21 of 28

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Skyhawk1010 Thanks for going into a bit more detail, it's very interesting! I only have one phone myself, as I normally only change phone once I break my current one -I'm not clumsy at all, the phones throw themselves down the stairs every couple of years ... rolling_eyes

Do you already have your eyes on the next phone you'll get? If you ever have some time on your hands feel free to also write up a little review of any of those devices you use/have used, I'm not overly familiar with any of them and I'm sure others would love to read more about them as well! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 28

Skyhawk1010
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Thanks very much for your reply Emilie T .

Yes I'll be happy to write a short piece on any handset I've owned. Some of them like the Note 8 are absolutely brilliant, the Nokia 8 Sirocco somewhat less so.

I'll be doing that a bit later on.
Message 23 of 28

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Skyhawk1010 wrote:
Thanks very much for your reply Emilie T .

Yes I'll be happy to write a short piece on any handset I've owned. Some of them like the Note 8 are absolutely brilliant, the Nokia 8 Sirocco somewhat less so.

I'll be doing that a bit later on.

Brilliant @Skyhawk1010, I look forward to reading more on either one of those devices! smiley 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 24 of 28

Skyhawk1010
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

One slight foible..

Where do I post this?

I’m looking around and can’t see a specific area for handset posting.

Thanks very much.

Message 25 of 28

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Skyhawk1010 wrote:

One slight foible..

Where do I post this?

I’m looking around and can’t see a specific area for handset posting.

Thanks very much.

@Skyhawk1010 when I did my review of my phone I think I originally put it in Discussions and Feedback and @Martin-O2 moved it to the correct board which is Reviews.

Does that help?

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 26 of 28

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122812 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Skyhawk1010

When I did mine I posted in the Android section, it was eventually moved here ...

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Reviews/bg-p/TryTheTech

(Only Admin can move it though)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 28

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Glory1 and @Cleoriff for the advice on this one!

As they mentioned, you can post your review in any board, and the Community team will move it afterwards to the Reviews section @Skyhawk1010. If you need any help with this give me a shout, and I'm looking forward to reading what you've prepared for us. slight_smile

signature

Message 28 of 28