cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alert for multimedia messages on galaxy s2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

i no longer receive a sound or vibration alert when i receive a multimedia message, ordinary messages are fine. Any idea as to how I can receive these alerts please ??

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144302 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Check in the message app. You may have individual settings for SMS and MMS notifications.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 144302 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Check in the message app. You may have individual settings for SMS and MMS notifications.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

no joy, settings are the same for both

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144302 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Try the standard turn off / on phone ?

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

still no joy

Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144302 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Have you installed any new apps or updated any that coincide with the problem starting? It might be that you'll have to do a factory reset (as a last resort) if nothing else is working for you....

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice. Going to install chomp app instead of using the stock app, thanks again

Message 8 of 8