cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accessing internet

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I access the internet on my samsung galaxy ace2?

A using my home wifi

B while roaming.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

A - Go into settings and turn on WiFi and it will scan for a WiFi signal and should find your router, ours always have. You may have to put in your wireless key which will have been provided to by your isp

B - Go into settings > More Settings > Tethering & Portable Hotspots > Portable WiFi -   switch to on and find a network which doesnt have a picture of a lock next to it

If you arnt using WiFi switch it off - saves battery

All in the instruction book

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

A - Go into settings and turn on WiFi and it will scan for a WiFi signal and should find your router, ours always have. You may have to put in your wireless key which will have been provided to by your isp

B - Go into settings > More Settings > Tethering & Portable Hotspots > Portable WiFi -   switch to on and find a network which doesnt have a picture of a lock next to it

If you arnt using WiFi switch it off - saves battery

All in the instruction book

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

How do I access the internet on my samsung galaxy ace2?

A using my home wifi

B while roaming.

When at home turn on wifi on your phone and the phone will find your home ssid. Enter the password for your router and you will be connected via your home broadband. When away from home you need to use cell data, so start off by texting the word "active" to 2020, then save the settings that get text back you, then restart the phone for them to become active.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4