Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Reply
Posts: 13,405
Topics: 83
Registered: ‎14-01-2014

Re: Xperia Z5 Premium - Now shipping

I think that must have been a placeholder price as this morning it is 31 a month 30 upfront,
Which is a bit more realistic...



Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: Xperia Z5 Premium - Now shipping

there was me frantically searching the GiffGaff site........doh!!

Posts: 96,978
Topics: 757
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Xperia Z5 Premium - Now shipping


@viridis wrote:
I think that must have been a placeholder price as this morning it is 31 a month 30 upfront,
Which is a bit more realistic...

What on earth is a 'placeholder price' @viridis ? Is it similar to first come first served? Confused

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 13,405
Topics: 83
Registered: ‎14-01-2014

Re: Xperia Z5 Premium - Now shipping

Nah, when they list a new handset they just copy and paste from another item page and then edit it after.



Posts: 96,978
Topics: 757
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Xperia Z5 Premium - Now shipping


@viridis wrote:
Nah, when they list a new handset they just copy and paste from another item page and then edit it after.

Outrageous...Wonder how that stacks up with trading standards if you insist on the price advertised

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 13,405
Topics: 83
Registered: ‎14-01-2014

Re: Xperia Z5 Premium - Now shipping

But it wasn't listed as available at the time...
It's only when listed for sale the trading standards is an issue,
Tbh O2 used to have placeholder prices on all their pre-preorder stuff at the bottom of the page based on previous model but the new layout has got rid of it.



Posts: 96,978
Topics: 757
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Xperia Z5 Premium - Now shipping


@viridis wrote:
But it wasn't listed as available at the time...
It's only when listed for sale the trading standards is an issue,
Tbh O2 used to have placeholder prices on all their pre-preorder stuff at the bottom of the page based on previous model but the new layout has got rid of it.

Ah I see now...Smiley Happy

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 13,405
Topics: 83
Registered: ‎14-01-2014

Re: Xperia Z5 Premium - Now shipping

Off record.....
I hope no one is expecting the quick charger in the box....
In fact I hope no one is expecting any charger in the box....

They've been removed. Even left the empty charger box inside the phone box.



Posts: 113,940
Topics: 568
Solutions: 15,330
Registered: ‎04-04-2012

Re: Xperia Z5 Premium - Now shipping

Cheeky beggars Smiley Wink
I wonder if the Sammy one works.......?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: Xperia Z5 Premium - Now shipping


@MI5 wrote:

Cheeky beggars Smiley Wink
I wonder if the Sammy one works.......?


I would assume so as they are all micro USB