cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia Z1 headphones

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thought I would start a new thread to ensure the info is kept on topic.

As you know the headphones were missing from our z1 boxes.

Some people have gotten credit, others told the headphones have been ordered.

I was told (phone and web chat) that the headphones could only be ordered as they do not give credit (inconsistent!) so this was fine as I wanted the headphones....

A day later I got an email saying they are out of stock so please go into a store and pick them up free of charge...

This sounded strange as I was sure stores wouldn't do this, called a store this morning and sure enough they don't do this. All they could do was order them for me and they come from the same warehouse as customer service order from!!!

The misinformation coming out of O2 is rather worrying so far....is it always like this?
Message 1 of 82
81 REPLIES 81

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! ) Just filled up this form ). Nice to see that SOny cares about customers more than O2 does. 

Message 71 of 82

Anonymous
Not applicable

If memo says something it doesn't mean that it should be like that, because oficially Sony is selling Z1 with headphones on the websire ) and O2 should care more about customers, because £600 phone should have atleast the same what people can get in the box on the SOny website!

Message 72 of 82

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Very true, but surely O2 are only sending them out as they come from Sony?

They aren't removing them from the boxes are they as they are sealed?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 74 of 82

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I've never had a phone from O2 that wasn't sealed but the question is, do O2 seal or reseal them? Usually the inner carton would have sections for all accessories.

Message 75 of 82

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I can't imagine they would have access to Sony box seals.

Another good conspiracy theory hits the forum.................! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 76 of 82

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is still a curious one though - how did O2 phones only not have the headphones!

In my box from phones4u there was headphones and then another little bag with different sized ear buds. 

The box itself had the Brasil world cup logo on it - was that the same with the boxes you all got? Maybe O2 didn't order them with headphones? Still seems strange! 

Message 77 of 82

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It is still a curious one though - how did O2 phones only not have the headphones!

As I said before, it was probably just a faulty shipment; somebody in the factory forgets to press a button and suddenly, no O2 destined phones have earphones packaged...

Message 78 of 82

masterwai
Level 3: Thinker
  • 98 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i filled out the form and i recieved my headphones today! Sony MH750

Message 79 of 82

kernowman
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 25 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Filled in the form about 2 weeks ago and received the earphones (MH750) today.

Plus they were in White (The Same Colour as my phone)!

Message 80 of 82