cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia T missing Connected Devices app

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I'm trying to connect my new phone so that I can stream music from my Network Accessible Storage device to my phone. Page 120 of the manual says "From your Home screen tap the menu button and then find and tap Connected Devices.... Unfortunately, that app isnt on my new phone!

What should I do...?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There isn't an app for connected devices. Once you are connected via either wifi or bluetooth etc it will show in that particular connection app.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There isn't an app for connected devices. Once you are connected via either wifi or bluetooth etc it will show in that particular connection app.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, MI5 - so the Sony manual is misleading 😛

I've actually resolved it through a built in explorer app whose name escapes me.

Apparently Connected Devices is part of Sony's eDream firmware????

Anyway, it works now

Thanks

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The connected device status may appear in the notification bar but I've never seen an actual app. It would be nice to have though and there is probably something on Play that you could download. Glad you're sorted though anyway slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4