cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia 1 ii headphones - anybody get theirs?

Meaker
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Had the confirmation of ordering the headphones through but nothing since. Anyone get theirs?
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Not yet, waiting for stock apparently.
If you've not heard anything then your claim is probably successful as a few people have been contacted for more information.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Not yet, waiting for stock apparently.
If you've not heard anything then your claim is probably successful as a few people have been contacted for more information.
Message 2 of 10

Meaker
  • 14 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Pretty poor not to have these ready to go a month after the phone ships even given the current situation as the phone was not exactly a last minute thing.

Thanks for the info, I did try contacting the suggested customer support email on the recieipt of ordering but that was days ago and I have had no response.

Message 3 of 10

Anteater2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Similar experience for me too. I was one of the first to order & receive my 1ii and send details to the offer handling company.
Message 4 of 10

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
The only emails you'll get will be:
You claim was successful, we are currently awaiting stock to dispatch.
Or:
We are currently validating claims, if we need more info we will contact you.

Then one day they'll just turn up sometimes with tracking email, sometimes not.
Message 5 of 10

Madnessx9
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ridiculous, other countries have had their phones shipped with thier pre-purchase bonus, here in the UK? nope, you have to wait months to enjoy your phone with some headphones which is a huge selling point for this package.

I think its a bigger joke that stock has not arrived at Exertis and it is the end of the "sent within 30 days" window even after the 14 day processing period.

At this rate there is no guaruntee that this bonus item will be delivered, zero updates from o2 or Exertis as to the completion of my order. This is now looking more like a bait and switch by o2 and Sony to sell the phone. 

Message 6 of 10

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
The headphones will come.
I too am waiting but not stressing just yet, this is common with kondor / exertis claims.
And yeah... It is wierd that in most other countries the phones were indeed shipped with the headphones, I think though the problem lies with change of mind policies and returns of not only phones, but brand new headphones
Message 7 of 10

Meaker
  • 14 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Got a response from them:

Dear -

Thank you for your email and please accept our apologies for the delay in responding.

We have successfully received your claim and it has passed validation.

Please be advised that we are looking to start despatching orders at the end of next week.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause but please rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to despatch your order as swiftly as possible.

Upon despatch, you will receive an email on the morning of despatch with your tracking details.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good news @Meaker  thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

Meaker