Did you mean: 

Wifi calling on Samsung A70

Nicknac
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I'm looking for assistance in regards to wifi calling on a Samsung A70.

I have wifi calling active on my account but I am unable to locate the options to switch it on through the settings of my phone.  For info the phone was not purchased through o2.  

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Nicknac 

Explained here with help from O2 https://www.o2.co.uk/business/support/network-support/wifi-and-4g-calling

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Nicknac 

Explained here with help from O2 https://www.o2.co.uk/business/support/network-support/wifi-and-4g-calling

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Nicknac
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@@

Thank you, I have gone through these options.  I have a feeling it is to do with not running the o2 firmware.  Is there a way I can update the firmware to o2

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

No need for O2 firmware.
If you've checked the help have a look in other places such as call settings in the phone app or in wifi, sim card and network settings.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Nicknac
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5,

Thank you.  For some reason the option has now appeared, which is strange as I have been looking into this issue for a week now.  But anyway, thanks for the guidance.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No problem wink

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6